Epidemiology, Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment plan for refugees:
- Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment plan for refugees
- Trauma of war and addictive behaviors with substances and also traffic and circulation of narcotics among refugees, Treatment plan and Prevention.
- Community versus clinical treatment in the early interventions in prevention of PTSD and other related stress disorders for victims and survivors
- Qualitative and quantitative research and Development of new scales for psychiatric assessment for refugees
Trauma, Anxiety and Stress related disorders and migration:
- Trauma, Anxiety and Stress related disorders among the refugees and war victims
- Trauma of war and addictive behaviors with substances and also traffic and circulation of narcotics among refugees. Treatment plan and Prevention.
- Impact of Internet and TV exposure to traumatic events in refugee families, a Challenge for diagnosis according to DSM-V.
Innovation in Improving Global mental health in humanitarian and international medicine:
- Innovation in Improving Global mental health in humanitarian and international medicine with the use of information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Innovation in humanitarian international networking with medical professionals, engineers and technologists to improve the global mental health of refugees and populations in the developing countries where the real needs are.
- Using the mass media to improve mental health and remove stigma of war victims (child soldiers, soldiers, veterans, children and adolescents, refugees, etc.)
Policies and Assistance Program for sustainable development for the prevention and conflict managements while implanting global health projects:
- Causes of the great migrations of the 21st century in the world and their impact on global public health and sustainable development
- Social therapy a new approach for care and prevention of violence behaviors among the war victims, families and communities
- Innovation and Strategy for opening the Centre of Psychotraumatology and Mediation (CPM) by the Institute of Psychotraumatology and Mediation (IPM- International) in collaborations with institutions and associations in orders to limit flow disorganized and dangerous migrations of war victims
Migration, Mental health and Human rights:
- Improving human rights and Global health for Children and Women among migrants and refugees in developing and developed countries
- Innovation in the Implementation of Psychotraumatology and Mediation eclectic approaches for Peace markers in our communities
Accepting abstract submissions until September 15th
5ICPM’s Conference is one of the World’s largest gathering of a growing community of mental health, mediator and conflict management professionals, mediators and policy maker, community and business leaders. Don’t miss out on the chance to feature your work.